Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Jade

After watching the last video I made of the girls, Jade asked me to make one of him. And so in preparation for today, his birthday, I dug through thousands of pictures and contemplated multiple songs... searching for the ones that would capture his personality.

It made me a little sad to do it. I don’t know, maybe it was seeing six years go by digitally in a couple of hours. Maybe it was because I miss every minute of those yesterdays with him. What I wouldn’t give to hear him reply in his 18 month old voice, “Don’t knooow” to any given question.

Yet while I cherish his past, I am excited for his future because every day with him is, as he would put it, “awesooooome!” Jade is a funny kid, a lover, a performer, and full of roar, as you will see in his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say it.