Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Joy of Boys

It is barely 7 a.m. and I am still sleepy. Gecko is eating breakfast in the kitchen, getting ready for school. Little Jade is in the living-room running around still in the buff...

Gecko, yelling loudly: “Hey Jade, if you play tag with your penis, it always wins! Because it is attached to you!”

Jade, yelling back just as loud: “My penis isn’t attacking me!”

Boys are such funny creatures, aren’t they? Do you think Mary ever had to deal with this hilarity?

4 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

omg, too funny

CJ said...

Boys are hilarious!!

Tara said...

Too funny! After three girls, the thing that amazing me the most about the boys is how often I have to look at those things! That, and the fact that they pee in the weirdest places...like on each other.

cd said...

LOL!!! Love it!!

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say it.