Thank you Little Miss E for the Thinking Blog Award.
This award acknowledges the values that you have shown in your effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
And in the spirit of passing along the love, here's how it is supposed to work:
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag - eight other bloggers to do the same.
Ok, I said supposed to because I am not so good at these things and I do not have eight other bloggers I want to award. So I will just do my best. I am not adding a question because, gosh, over time this could make receiving an award quite a cumbersome affair.
1) If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Jesus, after the crucifixion so I could ask him a bunch of questions, like...
2) What is your biggest fear?
That someone might steal one of my children.
3) Do you nap a lot?
Only in my dreams.
4) Who is the last person you hugged?
My baby girl. Not playing favorites or anything... just she was the last one to go to sleep tonight.
5) What was the last item you bought?
A dress and a bracelet for my daughter. (uh, really I am not playing favorites ;-)
6) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hawaii, and I get to stay there for a month with three nannies and a bottomless purse.
7) If you could go to the Oscars, who would you want to sit next to?
My husband. I get to be the one nominated.
8) Where is the best place you’ve vacationed?
A 14 day deep Caribbean cruise with my husband and most of my paternal extended family, compliments of my dad. Key West, Mexico, Costa Rica, Columbia, Panama, Aruba, and Grand Kayman. It was heaven on earth.
9) What is your most embarrassing moment?
Pulling a scrunched up pair of worn undies out of my jeans in 10th grade bio class. Next time I feel an uncomfortable lump, I will leave it alone!
10) What was the last movie you watched? The Grocer’s Son. It is French, and I fell asleep half way through it. Tant pis pour moi.
11) What is the luckiest thing that ever happened to you?
I didn’t die before I accepted Christ.
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments or interruptions what would you do?
Read, sleep, scrap, write... read, sleep, scrap, write...
13) Is there a major goal you have that you haven't yet achieved?
To write a book that helps to change the way someone thinks about something.
14) Drinks are on the house!! What do you order?
Absolut and Cranberry with a twist of lime, then Absolut Vanilla and Vanilla Coke, then a Mudslide, then water and aspirin.
15) Name one thing you would change about your life.
I would never have smoked.
I am passing this award on to Jennifer at Getting Down with Jesus because she deserves to be acknowledged for the values presented in her posts.
A Step By Step Guide to Menu Planning - Have you ever wondered why you struggle to master meal planning? I’ve had the same challenges, in fact I only discovered the many benefits of menu plannin...