Sunday, March 2, 2014

I've Moved

I was given this blog as a gift from my sister in December of 2008. Back then it was the only social media outlet I had. Since that time, I've joined the rest of the world on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Vimeo, and Google+. I have really enjoyed writing here, and more than that, making blog friend connections. But as WordPress has moved on and become the Cadillac of blogging platforms, Blogspot has not kept up. Once Google dumped the Reader, I knew it was time to move on to a place that would be lots of fun and much more than just a blog. My new blog connects all of my social media into one place.

I hope you will visit me there: The Unknown Contributor.

As I wrap up here, I’ll leave you with links to your favorite posts (based on traffic) on this blog, and a list of mine. Your five favorites:
Beyond Down Syndrome
It Wasn’t Meant that Way
The Butt of the Joke
10 Reasons Why You Wish You Were a Special Needs Mom
Compliance and Special Needs

My five favorites:
Crossing the NICU Styx
Man Feet
She Kissed Me
The Wrecker
Lunch at Pizza Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say it.